We are on first name status with our clients because they know that Robert will always offer and deliver the best carpet cleaning results in the Grand Rapids and surrounding areas.
They rely on O. G Professional Carpet Care taking great pride and care, for any and all of the services we offer.
From carpet and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, urine stain deodorizing and removal services to water damage and flooding control and restoration.
We provide carpet cleaning service to all Grand Rapids, and West Michigan areas.
Whether it is traffic lanes that need to be cleaned or a full wall to wall service.
We want what you want….. the best carpet cleaning results possible for your home.
We look forward to seeing you anytime our services are needed in Grand Rapids and surrounding areas.
Interim cleaning and “do-it-yourself” extractor cleaning
If you are a do-it-yourselfer, here are the steps to take for effective cleaning. Remember, this usually does not replace the need for regular professional cleaning!
1. Remove furniture. If too heavy, place plastic film or aluminum foil under and around the legs of furniture.
2. Vacuum thoroughly first — this often has a big impact on the whole process! What you dont remove by vacuuming first is turned to MUD when you add water. Much easier to remove the soil when dry.
3. Follow instructions carefully. Do not add other chemicals or under-dilute (or over-concentrate) in an attempt to make your cleaner stronger. The solution is designed to work best at the concentration recommended on the label.
4. Use a CRI Seal of Approval cleaning solution that works with your extractor.
5. Begin at the farthest point from the doorway and work back toward it so you can step out when done. Don’t clean yourself into a corner!
6. Be patient and don’t over-wet the carpet. Extract as much of the water as possible — do not rush this step.
7. Wait until the carpet dries before replacing furniture or walking on carpet. This may take up to 12 hours, most typically six to eight. Carpet should NEVER take more than 24 hours to dry!
8. Ventilate. Open windows if outdoor weather conditions (temperature, humidity) permit, or put the AC on moderate settings (72-78°F). Never close up a wet, newly cleaned carpet; keep air circulating. You want the fastest dry possible, to prevent mold growth and to put the carpet back in service quickly.
9. Vacuum again when the carpet is dry to pick up soil that wicks to the surface during drying.
OR call O.G Professional Carpet Care, and we will be more than happy to schedule an appointment to do it for you !
Local Christian Family owned and operated in Grand Rapids carpet cleaning 616- 885-2777. We have been cleaning for over 15 years to be able to offer the best results for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, air duct cleaning, flood/water damage and drying services in Grand Rapids carpet cleaning . We look forward to serving you O.G Professional Carpet Care.
Get free deodorizer applied to the carpets. Just mention this web page !